Where do I contact Customer Service/Utility Billing?
Utility and service questions can be answered by calling 620-221-5500, emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by stopping by City Hall, 200 E. 9th.
What are the hours of operation?
City Hall, 200 E. 9th, is open Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. There is a drop box at the 9th Street entrance that can be accessed 24 hours a day. The City also has drop boxes at Apple Market or Dillons.
What utility service does the City of Winfield provide?
"Full Service" still has meaning at the City of Winfield. The citizens of Winfield and those in the surrounding area receive electric, natural gas, water, refuse collection and wastewater service from the City.
How do I establish utility services?
You will complete a Utility Billing Agreement at the City's Utility Billing Office, City Hall, 200 E. 9th. Information required to complete the Agreement include:
1. Name(s) that will be on the account must be 18 years of age or older. Non-spousal occupants over the age of 18 must be listed on the account as well.
2. Provide a formal document showing your Name(s) and Social Security Number(s). Non-spousal occupants must provide as well.
3. A Photo ID or Drivers License. Non-spousal occupants must provide as well.
4. Requested date to start service. The City requires 24-hour advance notice to establish service, as the City does not conduct business on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays. All requests for service must be received by close of business on Thursday of any given week for service to be available for the weekend.
5. Persons wishing to establish services to a rental property must provide a copy of their Rental Agreement.
How can I pay my utility bill?
You can pay your utility bill in person with cash, check, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, or Debit/Credit card. You may also pay by using your on-line banking service or the City's on-line service. For your convenience, you may deposit your payment in the City's night drop boxes located at the 9th Street entrance of City Hall or Dillons.